Levering on our vast industry experience, we are committed towards manufacturing, trading and supplying a wide gamut of Laminar Flow Plenum. The offered plenum is manufactured in conformity with set industry standards using quality approved components with the help of sophisticated technology. Extensively used in operation theaters of diverse health care units and hospitals, this plenum is used to circulate bacteria-free and fresh air around the patient. Moreover, clients can avail our offered Laminar Flow Plenum from us within the predefined time-frame.
- Rust proof
- Durable finish standards
- High functionality
- Long service life
Our Modular/ Laminar flow operating theaters are engineered to meet NABH as well as international standards with your specific requirements & healthcare needs. Our cleanroom HVAC system designed with Laminar Air flow ensures sterility, easy maintenance & effective utilization.
Our scope of work includes planning, designing, manufacturing, installation & commissioning of modular operating theaters consist of Hermetically sealed automatic sliding door, Swing type single/ double door, Surgical scrub sink, X-Ray viewers, SS fold-able writing table, Surgeon control panel, Air Handling Units, Pressure differential meter, Medical Gas outlet panels, Power socket panels, Pass-through boxes, Stainless steel storage cabinet, Wall panels & flooring.
Operation theaters have been devided in two distinct groups by NABH
- Super Speciality O.T: Super speciality O.T means operations of neurosciences, orthopedic, cardiothoracic & transplant surgery.
- General O.T: General O.T includes opthalmology & other basic surgical discipline. District hospital O.Ts & FRU O.Ts would fall under this category.
- Sizes for O.T is assumed 20ft x 20ft with height of 10ft below false ceiling level.
- We do it tailor made as per your requirements & site conditions.
- Positive pressure in OT ensures no entry for outside contaminated air
- Perforated grill to protect HEPA Filters
- Class 100 work surface
- Quiet operations less than 62 db
- Available in MS/GI powder coated & SS 304
- Velocity 0.45ms /-20% below working area.[Effective at